Come along to Eve Health’s free pre-pregnancy Information Evening
Our first pre-pregnancy session was so popular we decided to put a second one. The next one will be an information evening on Tuesday 27 February from 5.45pm – 7pm and aims to get you and your partner into the best shape possible to maximise your chances of falling pregnant sooner.
Learn from and meet our expert team of obstetricians and gynaecologists, midwives and fertility nurses.
- How to prepare & know the right time to try
- Myths & misconceptions of conception & pregnancy
- Nutrition and Lifestyle
- I’m not pregnant – why not & what can I do?
- I’m pregnant – what now? Choosing obstetricians, hospitals and pregnancy care
- Money Matters (Medicare / Private Health Cover)
- Opportunity to meet the Eve Health team
This information session is free to the public and there is plenty of street parking in Spring Hill.
Bookings essential and places are limited.
For bookings or more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 3332 1999 or message us on Facebook.